Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just a Few Questions

Questions:
  • Is it possible Richt/Bobo are thinking about playing Ramsey Saturday?  Boy, his words were cryptic.
  • Is it just me, or has everyone forgotten how Alabama struggled against a VaTech team that lost to ECU & Georgia Tech?
  • Is it just me, or has everyone forgotten how wretched Bo Wallace and Ole Miss looked for 3 quarters versus a Boise State team that just lost to Air Force?
  • Am I the only one that thinks that AT LEAST Rumph & JSW were suspended?  MM might have been, too.  The miraculous returns are too curious.
  • Will Rumph play and make a difference?
  • I'm not sure our DBs are as bad as we think, but have you seen our LBs in pass coverage?  I'm not sure how to fix it.  On the replay, almost all of those big passes across the middle were over Ramik or Amarlo.  Just blitz 'em.  They seem to be better at that anyway.
  • 4 games in, we have officially played the 3 best passing teams we'll play all season.  Of our 5 toughest remaining opponents, Arky, Florida, Auburn and Tech are all primarily running teams.  I don't think Mizzou, from what I've seen, and I watched a good bit of the Indiana and USCjr games, can just throw it all around.  They are much more balanced than most, though.  Very small D-Line, and that might not be good for them vs. Mr. Gurley.
  • In all seriousness, are Todd Gurley's career highlights better than Herschel's?  Good Lord, how many plays over 40-50 yards has that kid had?
  • So, Jeremy Pruitt doesn't put up with any lip, huh?
  • People keep forgetting that team had an off week to prepare for us on Saturday.  That' guys a good coach.  I think it's possible that UT team goes 8-4.  I'm serious.  I think they beat Florida at home.  They've also got Mizzou at home, and I'm not sure they're not better than them.  Look at it like this way.  Bama's a sure loss.  They've got Ole Miss, Florida, Mizzou & South Carolina.  If they go 3-1 with those they go 8-4.  I think that's possible for that team.  Worley was throwing dimes on Saturday and those WRs are massive.

3 comments:

  1. JSW may or may not have had a 4 game suspension, but I think the overriding concern was keeping those newly healed knees away from Tennessee players. Those boys sure do like to roll up on some knees. Rumph's hamstring won't feel better until he's exhausted his eligibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...Bama' didn't play Va Tech this year...they played WVU.

    ReplyDelete