Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who we rootin for?


Well, it's obvious we're not competing for a national title this year, so I'm picking Iowa as my team to root for. Forget the SEC, I'm tired of Florida and really even tired of Bama already. I don't particularly want either of those guys getting another ring. I like Colt, so I could settle for Texas, but I definitely don't want to see USC in there or Cincinatti. I'm choosing Iowa as my second team this year. Ferentz seems like an alright guy, they play hard and their kind of crazy to watch, no matter if they're playing Penn St. or Arkansas St. And how can you not root for this helmet?

Good Lord that's a good look, especially since they've revived putting the "America Needs Farmers" sticker back on the helmets this year. So, Go Hawkeyes. Unless, of course, they stumble down the road and we put it together and meet up in Tampa. In that case, death to all things hawkeye!

No comments:

Post a Comment