Monday, November 30, 2009

I RUN THIS STATE may be the most awesome thing I've ever seen in my life....


Good Lord, how did we have that much swagger after losing to UK? Caleb and Washaun are going to be beast the next 2 years. They're going to run behind the best O-line we've had since '02.

I like it. It might be tattooed on my forehead on the Saturday after thanksgiving next year. It was brilliant and ballsy and downright nasty. I love it. I run this state. I run it all the way for over 300 yards. I run it because I wear red and black. I run it because the flagship chose me over you (here's looking at you #21). I run it because I know what tradition means. I run it because I'm faster and stronger, even in my weakest year. I run it to the tune of 75 yard TD's. I run it for 9.2 per carry. I run this state, nerds. And don't you ever forget it.

(Photo: dawgpost.com)

2 comments: