Monday, August 9, 2010

Gators

So…I saw on ESPN about the Gators opening camp. They're playing w/ more unity this year and they don't have any rock stars. They're going to be better because it's more of a team. I remember us saying how much better we were going to be w/o Stafford and Moreno. I remember that, don't you? How Joe would be more accurate than Matthew, like Brantley is a better passer than Tebow. Funny thing is they don't call the position "Passer", they call it "Quarterback." Let me get this straight…you beat UGA, UT, FSU, LSU & South Car. By an average score of 27.6 to 11.4 (more than 2 TDs), but you're going to be better this year because you don't have all those stars.

ESPN said it's the first time the Gators don't have a returning All-American since 2007. Funny, I remember what happened that year…

BTW, their schedule was a joke last year. We played 3 bowl teams from the West, they played 2. We had to go to Arky, they had to go to Miss St. They played FSU (a very bad ACC team) and UT at home. We played GT (ACC champs) and UT on the road. They played Charleston Southern, Troy & FIU all at home. We played Cotton Bowl bound OSU on the road and Arizona St. and Tennessee Tech at home.

They were light years better than us last year, but I'd bet my bottom dollar that given our schedule, they weren't 12-0 and given their schedule, we ain't 7-5.

Just sayin…

Man I can't wait for it to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment